- Trout Casserole with Pepper-Jack Cheese
Preparation Time: 15 minutes Servings 3
Nutrition Values: 408 Calories; 24.2g Fat; 3.6g Carbs; 42.3g Protein; 1.8g Sugars
½ tablespoons olive oil plum tomatoes, sliced teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano trout fillets
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or more to taste
1/3 teaspoon black pepper Salt, to taste
cup Pepper-Jack cheese, shredded
- Prepare your Instant Pot by adding 1 ½ cups of water and a metal rack to the bottom of the inner pot.
- Now, grease a baking dish with olive oil. Place the slices of tomatoes on the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle the basil and oregano over them.
- Now, add fish fillets; season with cayenne pepper, black pepper, and salt. Add bay leaf. Lower the baking dish onto the rack.
- Secure the lid. Choose “Manual” mode and High pressure; cook for 10 minutes. Once cooking is complete, use a quick pressure release; carefully remove the lid.
- Lastly, top with Pepper-Jack cheese, seal the lid and allow the cheese to melt. Serve warm. Bon appétit!
2 Prawn Salad in Portobello “Buns”
Preparation Time: 20 minutes Servings 4
Nutrition Values: 436 Calories; 29.2g Fat; 7.5g Carbs; 37.1g Protein; 4.1g Sugars
½ pounds prawns, peeled and deveined Juice of one lemon, freshly squeezed 2/3 cup water
1/2 teaspoon sea salt 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes red onion, chopped
celery stalk with leaves, chopped bell pepper, chopped
1 ½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar 1 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon yellow mustard
heaping tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
8 large Portobello mushroom caps, stems removed 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Toss the prawns, lemon juice, and water into your Instant Pot.
- Secure the lid. Choose “Manual” mode and Low pressure; cook for 2 minutes. Once cooking is complete, use a quick pressure release; carefully remove the lid.
- Allow your prawns to cool completely.
- Then, toss the prawns with sea salt, chili flakes, onion, celery, bell pepper, vinegar, mayonnaise, and mustard. Gently stir to combine and set aside.
- Now, drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over Portobello mushroom caps and roast them for 10 to 13 minutes at 450 degrees F.
- To assemble your sandwiches, divide the prepared shrimp salad among roasted Portobello mushroom caps. Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve right now.
3 Buttery and Lemony Tuna Fillets
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Servings 4
Nutrition Values: 175 Calories; 6.9g Fat; 1.9g Carbs; 25.2g Protein; 0.3g Sugars
1/3 cup lemon juice sprigs fresh rosemary sprigs fresh thyme
2 sprigs fresh parsley pound tuna fillets cloves garlic, pressed Sea salt, to taste
1/4 teaspoon black pepper, or more to taste tablespoons butter, melted
- Prepare your Instant Pot by adding 1 cup of water, lemon juice, rosemary, thyme, and parsley to the bottom. Add a steamer basket too.
- Now, place tuna fillets in the steamer basket. Place the garlic on the top of fish fillets; sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the fish fillets and top with the sliced lemon.
- Secure the lid. Choose “Manual” mode and Low pressure; cook for 3 minutes. Once cooking is complete, use a quick pressure release; carefully remove the lid. Serve warm and enjoy!