1 German Leberkäse with Sauerkraut
Preparation Time: 15 minutes Servings 6
Nutrition Values: 382 Calories; 27.1g Fat; 9.1g Carbs; 24.5g Protein; 5.7g Sugars
- pounds Leberkäse
18 ounces sauerkraut plus 1 cup sauerkraut juice 2 garlic cloves, minced
yellow onion, sliced teaspoon dried thyme 1/2 cup water
1/2 cup chicken stock bay leaf
- Press the “Sauté” button to heat up the Instant Pot. Once hot, cook your Leberkäse for 2 to 3 minutes, turning periodically.
- Place all ingredients in your Instant Pot.
- Secure the lid. Choose “Manual” mode and High pressure; cook for 8 minutes. Once cooking is complete, use a quick pressure release; carefully remove the lid.
- Discard bay leaf and serve warm. Bon appétit!
2. Christmas Bacon Meatloaf
Preparation Time: 40 minutes Servings 6
Nutrition Values: 589 Calories; 44.9g Fat; 6.9g Carbs; 38.6g Protein; 3.9g Sugars
½ pounds ground chuck
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste tablespoon dried parsley
1 cup mushrooms, diced eggs, whisked
- teaspoon fresh thyme
1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary 1 teaspoon dried marjoram 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds 1 teaspoon mustard powder 16 long slices bacon
1/2 cup tomato chili sauce
- Prepare your Instant Pot by adding 1 ½ cups of water and a metal rack to the bottom of the inner pot.
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine all ingredients, except for bacon and tomato chili sauce.
- Shape the mixture into a loaf. Place the bacon slices on the top. Weave the bacon (under, over…under, over
- Place the meatloaf in a lightly greased baking pan; lower the baking pan onto the rack.
- Secure the lid. Choose “Manual” mode and High pressure; cook for 23 minutes. Once cooking is complete, use a quick pressure release; carefully remove the lid.
- Spread the tomato chili sauce over the meatloaf. Place the meatloaf under the broiler for 6 to 7 minutes. Allow your
meatloaf to sit for 10 minutes before slicing. Bon appétit!
3. Perfect Filet Mignon in Beer Sauce
Preparation Time: 20 minutes Servings 4
Nutrition Values: 499 Calories; 38g Fat; 5.6g Carbs; 32.1g Protein; 1.9g Sugars
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 (8-ounce filet mignon steaks
- onion, diced
- garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup ale beer
- cup stock, preferably homemade
- Press the “Sauté” button to heat up the Instant Pot. Heat the sesame oil. Once hot, cook filet mignon steaks for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Now, add the remaining ingredients and secure the lid.
- Secure the lid. Choose “Manual” mode and High pressure; cook for 12 minutes. Once cooking is complete, use a natural pressure release; carefully remove the lid.
- Serve with a fresh salad of choice. Bon appétit!